× Heat-shrinkable tube: easy to age, poorly sealed and waterproof, and not strong.
× Electrical tape: easy to oxidize, sticky, and limited in use.
√√√ Liquid Insulation Tape: Insulation and sealing, durable and strong, waterproof and moisture-proof, suitable for pasting various electronic components. Give you a whole new experience.
Due to logistics reasons, we only sell 30ml liquid insulation tape, there is no other volume of tape on sale. If you like, you can buy more tapes, buy more save more.
【INSULATION AND SEALING】The liquid tape has stronger sealing performance, which keeps the wires in an insulated state, prevents leakage and protects personal safety.
【DURABLE AND HIGH TOUGHNESS】In the case of the same capacity, the insulating glue in liquid form is more durable. The liquid form is easy to stretch and has better shareability.
【EASY TO USE】There is no need to cut or paste, just apply liquid glue to the place that needs to be repaired, and then leave it for four hours to complete the repair.
【WIDE RANGE OF USE】Such a small bottle of glue can be used for various tasks such as wire bonding, thread fixing, circuit boards, semiconductor materials, car wiring, and circuit decoration.
【NO DETERIORATION AND NO OXIDATION】The insulating glue covering the surface of the object is not easy to oxidize and deteriorate, so there will be no need to cover the glue multiple times.
- 【APPLICABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR】The insulating glue is resistant to high and low temperatures, and the working temperature is between -30℃ and 300℃, which can adapt to most working environments.
- Used in the bonding of electronic components, electrical equipment, sealing semiconductor materials, electric heaters, electronic meters, etc.
- 13 × 8 × 9cm / 5.1 × 3.1 × 3.5inches
|| Unopened for 2 years
- Liquid Insulation Tape × 1
1. For best results, please avoid direct sunlight, high humidity, or windy environment.
2. Please comply with the local electrical regulations when repairing electrical appliances.
3. Disconnect power before application
4. Make sure the surface is clean and dry.
5. Wrap liquid tape around the connection or maintenance area to completely cover the repair area to achieve air and water tightness.
6. There should be at least 10 minutes between the two covers, and it is recommended to have at least 2 layers.
7. Please wait at least four hours for drying before use.
8. Before restoring the power supply, let the liquid electrical tape completely dry.
At our online store, we offer fast and affordable shipping on all orders. Here's what you need to know about our shipping policy:
- The process time before shipped out is 1-3 business days.
- We offer Standard Air Shipping, delivery time is 7-14 business days.
- Standard Air Shipping is FREE on all orders over US$79, or the shipping cost is US$5.99.
- We ship to more than 150 countries, you can choose the country you want to ship to on the checkout page.
If you want to track your order, please click “Check Your Order” for information.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date.
To be eligible for a return, your items must be unused, unwashed, and in the same condition that you received them. They must also be in their original packaging, with tags still attached.
To initiate a return, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com. Please include your order number and the items you would like to return in your message.
Once we receive your returned items, we will inspect them and process your refund within 5 business days.
If you have any questions or concerns about our return and refund policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We will replace items if they are defective or damaged. Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
(plz note: you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, however, we will pay the returning shipping fee if items you received are defective or damaged)